THE SOLEX 3300
VERY COMFORTABLE SEAT
It’s the solex 3300 !!
1 year Guarantee
Presentation of the solex 3300 in October 1964 at the cycle Exposition in PARIS.
- New V-shaped frame, fabricated by bolting together rectangular beams, topped off by a piece of plastic trim.
- New larger seat with only one spring.
- Rectangular headlight with S 3300 stamped into it.
- Drum brake in the rear wheel.
- Smaller pedal crank-gear with 32 teeth.
- New center stand.
- New fuel tank.
- The characteristics of the motor are the same as those of the Solex 2200.
SOLEX 3300 ADVERTISEMENTS
The duration of the Velosolex 3300
will be relatively short, less than 2 years,
from October 1964 until May 1966:
|Month Year||Motor number||Price|
|October 1964||3,283,293||373 F|
Sales of the Solex 3300 end in May 1966 with number 3,800,000.
In 1964, the price of the 3300 was 373 F (the price of the 2200 was 348 F), this price stayed the same until May 1966.
SOLEX 3300 PHOTO GALLERY
SOLEX 3300 ACCESSORIES AND SOLEXINE